Red Line SuperCool with WaterWetter is a pre-mixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts, generators, and other small water-cooled engines. This product doubles the wetting ability of water to improve heat transfer and reduce cylinder head temperature. Compatible with all glycol antifreeze and coolants, this product is blended with deionized and purified water and WaterWetter, the most effective heat transfer agent available with corrosion inhibitors. Red Line's WaterWetter provides excellent rust and corrosion protection for modern cast iron, aluminum, and brass systems. Use with a long-life antifreeze if freezing temperatures are to be encountered. This product does not contain anti-freeze and its freezing point is 32ºF or 0ºC.
Features and Benefits:
- Ready-to-use mixture.
- Blended with deionized/purified water and WaterWetter.
- Compatible with all glycol antifreeze and coolants.
- Corrosion inhibitors that satisfy the same ASTM corrosion tests intended for glycol-based antifreezes.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for modern cast-iron, aluminum, and brass systems.
- Doubles the wetting ability of water.
- Improves heat transfer.
- Reduces cylinder-head temperatures.
- Note: This product does not contain antifreeze. Use with a long-life antifreeze if freezing temperatures are to be encountered.
- Freezing point: 32oF / 1oC.
- Certifications: ASTM D2570, ASTM D1384.