Ohlins Shocks have brought bikes and riders to the podium and to the winners circle many times and has been an obvious choice for winners' bikes. Now the latest experience from MotoGP and WSBK can be on your bike too.
The TTX GP is Ohlins latest shock absorber for hypersport and sport bikes. It features the TTX twin tube technology but has been developed with the latest technology from Ohlins vast experiences in MotoGP. The compression and rebound damping adjustments are improved by a new adjustment needle with better guidance and different flow restriction behavior. It gives a more precise adjustment and constant function. The adjustment range is also wider and variations between shock absorbers are reduced.
A much improved chassis feedback as well as improved performance for the rider is obtained. News also includes a new main piston. This gives the rider much better traction and feeling which means improved control.
The TTX GP is further optimized and shares all other benefits with the TTX36 shock absorber.
- TTX - twin tube technology.
- No cavitation risk
- New solid piston with new piston band
- Rebound and compression adjustment straight from MotoGP
- Adjustment needles with different flow restriction behavior to improve chassis feedback
- Wider and more precise adjustment range
- Adjustment possible by hand or with hexagon tool
- Note: Each shock is model speific and may vary from the image shown.
- Twin Tube
- 36mm Piston diameter
- Montotube high pressure gas type with external "piggy back" reservoir
| ||C1 - Adjustable compression damping. Adjuster on reservoir |
| ||R1 - Adjustable rebound with adjuster on the reservoir |
| ||S - Hose mounted hydraulic spring preload adjuster |
| ||L - Adjustable length |
- STG Part Number:
- O|1946-HO 469|0
- Manufacturer's Part Number: