Tire Dimensions: This front tire is essentially the same size as a 120/70/17 Michelin Race Front. 12/60 R17 are the dimensions supplied by Michelin.
MICHELIN Power Rain Tires are recommended for track use during wet weather. Thanks to its compound, MICHELIN Power Rain provides high grip on wet tracks. Its 'fountain-like tread design' maximizes water evacuation.
- The Power Rain Tire provides a high grip and longevity
- Maximizes water clearance thanks to its "Fountain" tread design
- Effective in a wide range of temperatures
- Track Condition: Full wet. (Actively raining, water roosters spraying from tires, no dry spots on surface)
- Track Condition: Medium wet. (Not actively raining, little to no water roosters spraying from tires, no dry spots on surface)
- Track Condition: Drying. (Not actively raining, dry spots formed on surface)
- Optional. Warm tires at 110F if desired. Note that the pressures above are COLD pressures.
- Low limit - 95 degree F
- Optimum - 140 degree F
- Upper limit - 194 degree F