We recommend this kit for street bike chain maintenance for riders who log lot's of miles and need longer maintenance intervals.
The Maxima Chain Wax Care Combo Kit includes their Chain Wax. The Chain Wax is America's #1 selling chain lubricant. It's exclusive Parafilm formula sprays on as a liquid, penetrates and then sets up as a soft waxy film, creating and excellent lube that protects the chain from the elements. Outstanding rust and corrosion protectant with a white wax finish. Will not fling-off or attract dirt.No chain clean kit is complete without a proper brush, we suggest the Tirox 360 Chain Brush which is the same one we used in the video. If you want to take your project to the next level we recommmend picking up Maxima SC1, Suspension Clean and Contact Cleaner with the kit. Each of these are multi purpose so they not only help get the same result on your chain we did in the video but can be used to clean many other areas on your bike.
Each kit includes the following:
- Maxima Clean-Up is an emulsion-type degreaser excellent for chains and sprockets that easily washes out with water.
- Maxima MPPL is a superior all-purpose spray-on penetrating lubricant that provides an excellent barrier against rust and corrosion. Great for displacing moisture.
- Maxima Chain Wax is Americas #1 chain lubricant. Exclusive Parafilm formula sprays on as a liquid, penetrates and then sets up as a soft waxy film, creating and excellent lube that protects the chain from the elements. Outstanding rust and corrosion protectant. Will not fling-off or attract dirt.
Additional Chain Care Products We Recommend:
| || |
Maxima Electrical Contact Cleaner:
- Citrus Sscented cleaner that removes grease, oil and other contaminants.
- Made in the U.S.A. and ozone safe.
- Cleans brakes, engine parts, ignitions and carbs.
- Effective quick drying formula displaces moisture and is completely non-corrosive and non-staining.
- We like to use this where a more aggressive degreaser that displaces moisture and leaves no residue is needed.
| || |
Maxima Suspension Clean:
- Gently removes grease and oil. Will not remove most inks or printing. We have used this on painted surfaces, carbon fiber and select plastic parts with awesome results.
- Dries quickly and completely, leaves no residue.
- Made in the U.S.A. and No harsh chemical smell.
- Overspray will not harm o-rings or most seal materials. Displaces moisture.
- We like to use this to clean spots where a harsh cleaner should not be used. Awesome at removing wheel weight tape residue from your wheels!
| || |
Tirox 360 Chain Brush:
- The Tirox 360 Chain Brush is without doubt the fastest, most effective, most meticulous, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. (We highly recommend this chain brush)
- 1000's of bristles for maximum cleaning power.
- Durable design allows for long life.
- Adjustable design allows for use with both 400 and 500 series motorcycle chains.
| || |
Performance Tool Shop Towels 25 Pack:
- When you are doing a job like this old school shop rags outperform the paper shop towels by a mile and help you get that professional result you want.
- Sold in a pack of 25 towels.
- 13 3/4" x 13"
- Soft all cotton towels.
- Absorbent, machine washable.
| || |
Maxima SC1 High Gloss Coating:
- Maxima SC1 is a great bike detailer that also leaves a no stick barrier when applied making your next clean up a whole lot easier. The Perfect Finishing Touch for your chain clean up project.
- Use this on the rear wheel and undertail of you bike after lubing your chain to prevent grease and debri from sticking.
- This stuff smells so damn good they have an SC1 Scented air freshener available (See below).
- SC1 High gloss coating is specifically formulated to coat plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber, metal and painted surfaces.
| || |
Maxima SC1 Air Freshener:
- Just trust us and order this with the maxima SC1 High Gloss Coating.
- Smells super bitchen anywhere you hang it.
- Works great in your gear bag to keep your riding gear smelling good.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Oil and Chemicals
Sprockets and Chain Kits