The Lightech Chain Adjusters are a great addition to your Yamaha R1. Watch Van install them on the STG R1 Project Bike for a detailed look into this kick ass product. They have been on the STG R1 for a couple seasons now and I appreciate how easy it is to get a fast, accurate chain adjustment. The only minor take away is to change the rear tire you need to remove the 2 allen bolts at the back of the brake side adjuster (easy to do takes a 5mm t handle). Amazing overall quality form the machine work, feel of the adjuster and anodizing.
LighTech Chain Adjusters allow for quick and precise chain adjustments that makes chain adjustments a snap. Rather than guessing the axle's position, micro measurements are now clearly show on the laser-etched chain adjuster body. When you make an adjustment, there is a distinctive click from the adjusters. It's as simple as "3 clicks back on left side, 3 clicks back on right side" and off you go.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum 7075 and 6082
- Includes all stainless steel hardware
- Laser engraved
- Sleek race design
- Anodized finish
- Perfect for both track and street
- Made in Italy
- Optional LighTech Chain Adjuster Lifters available which allows you to use spool-type rear stands for a more secure lift (Sold Separately)
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Sprockets and Chain Kits