LeoVince renewed the SBK range with the line of LV One fully approved EVO II silencers.
Style, materials and operating life have been studied and developed by the LeoVince technicians, maintaining the concept of performance in compliance with the relevant laws as for the previous series, and extracting the technical solutions in order to realize a new line of products with a new style.
- Fully tested internals are coupled with a completely new outer, and with an attractive quality/price relationship.
- The silencer is constructed completely in TIG welded AIS! 304 stainless steel and is oval shaped, with flat upper and lower zones.
- Externally it is finished with a special sand-blasting treatment which gives it a "Titanium Look", with a fighting spirit and elegance. An alternative version is available with carbon fiber casing.
- The new tailpipe is in a high performance Technopolymer: light-weight and with high resistance against mechanical and thermal stress.
- Aesthetically it presents a very sporting opaque black surface.
- The tailpipe is supplied in versions for vertical terminal (engine side) or horizontal terminal (under seat) assembly.
- Also the front silencer inlet is new: it no longer has the previous conformation with a straight cut, it now has a tapered development, which is more aerodynamic and sporting.
- The silencer fastening strap is completely in carbon, as on the LeoVince SBK top of the range products.
- Pipe and fittings are in stainless steel AISI 304 with TIG welding where necessary.
- The geometrical development of the pipework and silencer is specific for each engine model, aimed to enhance the torque and maximum power, meeting the required parameters set by EU standards