Important Note: the 2017 - 2018 R6 uses the wheel speed sensors for the speedometer and odometer. When you change the gearing on this bike it does not cause the speedometer to become any more inaccurate than it was from the factory. Changing the size of the tires this would cause speedometer inaccuracy.
On most modern motorcycles factory speedometer over-reading could be as high as 10%. So even a modest gearing change can have the speedometer off by 15%. Changing the sprockets will also result in higher odometer reading, decreasing resale value without valid reasons. The SpeedoHealer is an inexpensive, convenient and very simple way to sort these speedo and odo issues. Compatible with all motorcycles with non cable driven speedometer. Get your fix today " You won't find any better alternative on the market! The SpeedoHealer is the most popular and reliable calibrator in the world " acknowledged by thousands of happy customers worldwide.
- Improved user Interface
- Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters.
- Extended calibration range
- (-)99.9% to (+)9999.9% in steps of 0.1% Which means the signal can be adjusted from 1/1000 to x100, in increments of 0.001. This range is efficient even for the most radical gearing changes and suitable for all kind of custom applications as well.
- More speed
- Can be used to remove the top speed limiter of the speed restricted motorcycles and ATVs from Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Can-Am.
- Detachable remote button
- SpeedoHealer comes with a detachable remote button with rugged wiring as standard for the Top Speed Recall feature.
- Improved connector layout
- The unit takes less space with the wiring harness connected.
- Dual-bank memory
- Store two independent calibration values and switching between them by the press of a button. There is a clear, visual confirmation of the active bank and value in use. Useful for road & track setting when changing gearing or running different sized wheels/tires. Also, easy to bypass the speed limiter when on the track.
- Display unit conversion
- Change from KM/H to MPH and vice versa by the press of a button.
- Interactive test mode
- Confirm installation before take off.
- Compact dimensions
- 30% smaller and lighter unit compared to SHv3. Full SMD design. The smallest and lightest calibrator ever built.
- Wide operating voltage range
- Works from as low as 3V supply voltage up to 19V. Means even easier installation for all Yamaha bikes and some other models. Reduced power consumption + auto stand-by.
- High-speed CPU
- 32-bit processing ensures high accuracy and immediate response to the input signal (no lag).
- Robust design
- 100% weatherproof. Every unit is fully tested, guaranteed to work. All leads are protected against reverse voltage, short circuits and high energy transients.
- STG Part Number:
- H|1607-SH-V4 + SH-Y01|49
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Sprockets and Chain Kits