The GIpro DS-series from HealTech Electronics is a unique gear position indicator. It is designed for motorcycles equipped with a Diagnostic System connector " the list of supported bikes include fuel injected motorcycles from Honda, Ducati, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph and Harley Davidson.While our original GIpro with ATRE is the #1 choice for riders looking for a gear position indicator, the list of supported models is limited. We have developed the GIpro DS-series, which is compatible with more motorcycles than the original GIpro and comes in a smaller package.
Note: The GIpro with ATRE will not be discontinued as the GIpro DS-series does not have the ATRE feature.
- Highly Advanced Technology
- Unlike other competitors' products the GIpro-DS reads the gear position information directly from the ECU, which makes it faster and more reliable than other gear indicators sold today.
- Size does Matter!
- Another unique feature is the size. It is the smallest, most compact gear indicator available. Just the perfect size!
- Simple yet stylish
- It has a simple and clear front face which goes along nicely with any OEM/factory instrument panel or aftermarket dash. Less is sometimes more.
- Plug N Play, Hassle free set-up!
- There are no buttons, no programming wires. The unit is fully automatic. There's no need to cut and splice wires, and no need to access several connectors. You only need to connect ONE plug under the seat " it can't get any easier than this.
- 5 display colors
- Extra bright, high contrast display which can be seen even in very bright conditions, e.g. direct sunlight. The unit is now available with Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and White color display options.
- Tough design
- The product comes in a rugged, 100% weatherproof housing and with a 2 year replacement warranty.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: