The idea behind the quickshifter: clutchless, full throttle shifts for minimum time loss during a gear change. The quickshifter cuts the ignition at the moment you start moving the shift lever. The gearbox is unloaded, making it possible for you to switch one gear up without closing the throttle. By the time the spark comes back, you're already in the next gear " no hassle, no glitch, no time loss. With the QSE, shifting is possible in as little as 40ms on a race bike.
The QSE is not only chosen by racers, but more and more street riders too due to the simple installation and affordable price. For street riders the benefit is improved control and comfort, and simply more fun. The QSE works in all applications, be it a sport, cross, naked or a touring bike.
- As easy as it can get
- The product was designed with the average rider in mind to make the installation and setup as simple as possible yet it has all the features only the best quickshifters have.
- Supreme compatibility
- One sensor that works on all motorcycles, also with reverse (race) shift pattern. plug n go harness kits are available for most bikes. Compatible with all our products too.
- Small yet powerful
- The QSE module comes in a small package so you don't have to sacrifice your under-seat storage space.
- Wireless connectivity
- The QSE is the only quickshifter module on the market which utilizes Bluetooth technology and Android app for setup and verification. Can even be disabled with a few taps to restore factory condition e.g. for servicing the bike.
- You're in safe hands
- The module is weather and shock proof and comes with our 2 year warranty. Free and automatic software updates for the lifetime of this product. Even the module firmware can be updated wirelessly (with our zero-risk technology) which makes the product future proof.
- STG Part Number:
- H|1607-iQSE-1 + QSH-P2T|12
- Manufacturer's Part Number: