Galfer Advance Ceramic Full Metallic HH Compound:
This compound is our 1375 compound on a diet. It has all the great features of the G1375 compound with the exception of the ceramic coated backing plate. Looking for that perfect brake pad to do those canyon runs? This is it! Very easy on the discs and great heat recovery. This compound is available for most applications.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold 2 Pads to a Card. If your motorcycle has 2 front calipers you will need 2 Cards to replace the pads on your bike.
- Will withstand friction ratings of 0.7u and does not require any heat to deliver friction
- Advanced ceramic technology allows for pads to "cool off" as soon as pressure is released from the brake lever
- Requires very little brake pressure effort under repeated braking
- Recommended to those looking for the "edge" or "ultimate" stopping feel and control
Galfer strongly recommends following these BED-IN directions:
- (1) Clean the brake rotor(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation.
- (2) Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding.
- (3) Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
<b>IMPORTANT NOTE:</b> Order pads for the Right Caliper to complete the set. Brake Pads are sold in sets of 2 brake pads and each caliper requires 2 pads for a total of 4.