The 1054 compound is the workhorse of our brake pad family. It offers progressive feel and feedback and is GG rated which makes it a great overall brake pad. This compound is available for front and rear calipers. Use this compound if you commute to work, ride light trails or woods or "just need some good brake pads". Applications range from street, ATV, dirt bike and cruisers. This compound is so versatile, many Karts use it as a race compound!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Brake Pads are sold 2 Pads to a Card. If your motorcycle has 2 front calipers you will need 2 Cards to replace the pads on your bike.
- Can be used for sport, touring and commuting applications
- Works well in wet conditions as well as in cold brake conditions
- Withstands abrupt temperature changes allowing for a quick feel return
Galfer strongly recommends following these BED-IN directions:
- (1) Clean the brake rotor(s) with thin sand paper and water prior to new pad installation.
- (2) Towel dry the rotor surface after sanding.
- (3) Install the new pads and be easy with the brakes for the next 40-50 miles.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
<b>IMPORTANT NOTE:</b> If your bike has Two Front Calipers be sure to order QUANTITY 2. Brake Pads are sold in sets of 2 brake pads and each caliper requires 2 pads for a total of 4.