The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit. When installed it signals the Power Commander to cut the engine power to allow for full throttle, clutchless upshifts. This is a must for any track / race bike.
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second
- Dynojet's Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications
- The shift rod pressure/tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration
- Requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod
- The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit
- Mount one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis
- Push or pull-types available with universal mounting kit
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander expansion port with no re-wiring required
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum rpm for system operation
- NOTE: To order the correct sensor, you must find the correct direction of movement during an upshift (push or pull). For the shift rod/pressure/tension sensor, press on the shift lever in the direction of an upshift to see if the rod is pushing or pulling on the clevis on the shift shaft. For the linear travel sensor, also move the shifter for an upshift. If movement is down, a pull sensor is needed. If movement is up, a push sensor is required.