If you ride on the race track tire warmers are a must! Using warmers eliminates cold tire crashes and helps extend the life of those super sticky race tires. Chicken Hawk tire warmers are made in the USA and are used by more professional teams in the US than any other brand.
Hot tire pressure is more important than ever. These neoprene sides additionally insulate the tire and wheel, and help block wind blowing across your rims. The elastic stretch also provides a smooth fit!
- Select Heat Soak or Normal Heat-Up mode
- Running Time Counter tells you how long your warmers have been on
- View actual tire temperature and target temperature simultaneously
- Quick Disconnect Power Cord
- Fahrenheit or Celsius easily displayed
- 120 Voltage capability optional
- Easy to read, Back-Lit display
Use the same exact warmers as Blake Young, Ben Bostrom, Roger Hayden, Chris Ulrich, Martin Cardenas, Danny Eslick, Geoff May, Chris Filmore, Larry Pegram, and most of the top-level AMA factory racers use!
- Temperature Adjustable with Solid State Micro-Processor and Digital Display
- See actual tire temperature while the warmer runs. Most accurate available on the market.
- Use to set your Hot Tire Pressures BEFORE you hit the track!
- Temperature set point is changed with the push of a button- Range up to 225 degrees F.
- Use higher temps to get ready to hit the track & lower temps for saving Heat Cycles in between track sessions. Safely heat rain tires and different compounds
- Hard Case - new for 2012 this durable case is deeper with stronger latches. Protect your warmers during transit.
- Foam Filled hard case for the Digital Controllers
- This model includes the accessories shown
- Pricing includes both front and rear tire warmers
- Our tire warmers are made for 120v.