A brake master cylinder obtained through forging dedicated to those who love the thrill of riding on the track. Forging is a process of plastic deformation of metals which increases mechanical resistance and consequently the final quality.
Absolutely reliable, this billet machined brake master cylinder allows maximum readiness and perfectly modulable braking in any conditions of use with excellent linearity between the force the rider applies to the lever and the braking response, thereby achieving an extraordinary braking feeling.
The brake master cylinder uses a 19 mm diameter piston, double disc, a lever centre distance of 18 and a long lever. A laser marking indicates the diameter of the piston and the lever centre distance.
This Component is designed and manufactured to be used exclusively in racing competitions and, therefore, the product shall be installed through specific adaptors not included in the packaging of the component and by highly qualified and competent professionals working in the Â“racingÂ” field. Please contact our distributor for any further clarification.
- Material: Forged aluminium
- Single/double disc: DOUBLE
- Piston mm: 19
- Lever ratio: 18
- Surface protection: Hard anodized
- Weight (gr): 280
Items required to complete installation:
- We suggest using the Brembo Brake Reservoir Mounting Kit (Brembo Part# 110.A263.85) as it includes a reservoir, bracket, hardware and tubing.
- Brembo Master Cylinders REQUIRE an M10x1.0 banjo bolt. If you have 2 lines coming off the master you will need a double M10x1.0 banjo bolt and 3 washers, if you have 1 line off the master you will need a single M10x1.0 banjo bolt and 2 washers.
- If you intend to use your stock reservoir you will require a length of 6mm Tygon 2375 Tubing and 2 3/8" Spring Clamps.
- Brake fluid will be needed. We suggest replacing all of the fluid in the system when you install the master.
- The Speed Bleeder Bag and Hose Kit is a real asset when bleeding the brakes. It can keeps the job clean and can be reused.