BMC's high flow filters provide maximum protection, performance and quality. These washable air filters are manufactured to higher tolerance than competing brands for maximum filtration area and flow rate. BMC incorporates parallel pleated cotton fabric and special filter oil to offer flow rates of up to 900 CFM.
Features and Benefits:
- The cotton filter element BMC uses, allows for greater air flow while still catching harmful particles. The Race Air Filter takes it a step further and allows 25% more air to reach your motorcycle's intake system then the standard BMC air filter.
- Durability is always a key feature for BMC and the Race air filter is no exception. BMC uses alloy mesh that surrounds the cotton filter element with epoxy coating to protect it against deterioration.
- BMC designed the Race Air Filter after their explosive success in the Formula 1 racing.
- BMC was fitted to the Aprilia RSV4 of Max Biaggi that won the 2010 World Superbike Championship.
- Race-tested for performance and reliability.
- Race and standard models available for most bikes.
- Some of the standard kits also include an Air Flow Restrictor.
- Hassle-free installation.