Replaces Lead Battery:YB9L-B
- The most advanced high-power Lithium Iron Phosphate battery technology from BikeMaster
- Ultra high cranking amps from a super lightweight battery. Only 1/3 the weight of a lead acid battery
- Cylindrical cell with energy storage welding technology for higher output
- Built-in charge and equalizing protection board, preventing battery from over-charging
- Remarkably low self-discharge for extended storage periods up to one year
- Suitable for low temperature environments
- More than twice the service life of conventional lead acid batteries
- Superior vibration resistant construction allows multi-directional installation without damage
- No corrosive liquids, no toxic heavy metals make the BikeMaster Li-On batteries environmentally friendly
- Two year warranty
- Cranking Amps:150
- Standard Charging Current:1.7
- Maximum Charging Current:7
- Charging Current Dimensions (+/-2mm): 134x75x133
- Polarity: -+
Please Note: The Image shown is generic, size and shape of each battery may vary.
Nothing is more frustrating than a bike that won't start when you're about to go on a ride. Our goal with this Motorcycle Battery Buyers Guide is to help you avoid the Dead Battery No Start, Extend The Life of Your OEM Battery and Choose The Best Replacement Battery for Your Bike when the times comes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend you fully charge all new batteries before installing them. This will help you get the best possible performance and overall battery life. If you do not have a battery charger or maintenance device you can find one using the link below.