IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTE: These riser clip-ons are a Universal Fit Part that may require adjustments and or modification to brake lines, throttle cables, clutch cable, wiring harnesses and bodywork. This will vary greatly depending on the level of rise you intend to use. Apex does not offer a direct fitment chart.
Apex Riser Clip-ons are among the most versatile clip-on available to create optimal riding performance for all types of riding. The unique design allows for simple installation and maximum adjustability so you can spend more time riding in comfort.
Machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum makes these clip-ons ultra-light and strong for optimal performance. In stock sizes will fit fork tubes 41mm - 55mm. If you need replacement parts, each part is available individually and always in stock.
The bar has a fixed 9° billet angle machined in the end with 8 radial adjustable positions to ensure your perfect custom fit and fine tuning.
All fasteners are Stainless Steal. All pieces are anodized black or silver with plastic inserts in the end of the bar.
Clip-ons are universal; there is no left or right side. Product ships pre-assembled. Easy assembly for custom fit.
- 9 degree angle with 8 radial adjustable points.
- Machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum.
- Stainless Steel fasteners.
- 41 - 55 mm available.
- Available in anodized black.
- Universal, no left or right side
- Anodized black
- Riser post measures 3"
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Bar Length: 9 5/8" (244.4mm)
- Bar Inner diameter: 3/4" (19mm)
- Bar Outer diameter: 7/8/" (22.2mm)
- No pre-drilled holes in bars
- Bars are hollow, with no threads at end of bar
Riser Clip-On Install Instructions