RE-START Series: FIRST Batteries with Built-In Jump-Starting!
OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces the groundbreaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary system intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
- Model: ATX20
- Cranking Amps: 680
- Amp/Hours: 20Ah
- Dimensions (in.): 6.89(L)x3.5(W)x5.12(H)
- Weight: 3.8lbs
- Terminal Order: Universal
- Replaces: Yuasa YTX15/L, YTX20/L/H/HL/-BS, GYZ20H/L/HL
The new Re-Start line is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid batteries found in motorcycles. The Antigravity Re-Start line offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
Use only Lithium-specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery! Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World's First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery. (A Remote RE-START Button will soon be Available so you can activate the RE-START feature without accessing battery.)
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
Nothing is more frustrating than a bike that won't start when you're about to go on a ride. Our goal with this Motorcycle Battery Buyers Guide is to help you avoid the Dead Battery No Start, Extend The Life of Your OEM Battery and Choose The Best Replacement Battery for Your Bike when the times comes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend you fully charge all new batteries before installing them. This will help you get the best possible performance and overall battery life. If you do not have a battery charger or maintenance device you can find one using the link below.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: