Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the new Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
- Upper constructed from innovative and light microfiber material with action leather on toe box.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector and TPU outer lateral ankle.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel
- Bio-mechanical pivot
- Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps.
- Incorporating innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU sections
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar
- Entire textile lining
- New closure system includes 4 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for precise closure
- Exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole. The sole is replaceable.
- CE certified.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MOTO BOOTS SIZE CHART