Designed and developed for those little rippers, the Tech 3S Youth Boot offers high levels of protection and comfort, and with a lightweight microfiber upper these boots are highly durable – ideal for protecting young riders as they learn to ride emulate their heroes.
- Upper constructed from innovative light in weight microfiber material for flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Designed and developed for optimized comfort and fit for junior riders.
- 3-stage instep flex zone for maximum comfort, control, and support.
- Internal toe and heel protection PU reinforcement molded into the inner structure for enhanced protection
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Internal ankle protection molded into the internal construction of the boot
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- External PU molded toe protector providing the ultimate in grip and safety
- TECH 3S Kids boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Exclusive rubber outsole design with unique side-wrapping design.
- External suede panel located on calf area of boot to provide grip against bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
- Specially adapted removable footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of product (only available in boots size: 10-11-12-13-1-2-3-4) Example would purchasing a size 1 allows you to add the footbed and create a size 13 as your child grows.
- External Pu shin guard for a high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS BOOTS SIZE CHART