Developed specifically for younger or smaller framed riders, the extremely lightweight SX-1 Youth Knee Protector incorporates CE certified Level 1 protection. With advanced polymer hard shells backed with thermoformed foam and a dual pivot system which follows the natural movement of the knee, the SX-1 Youth is perforated for optimized levels of breathability and airflow.
- Extremely lightweight knee protection with large protective area for riders looking for most breathable and lightweight solutions on all riding styles.
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties.
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- The shell integrated dual pivot hinge gear system follows the natural movement of the knee and keeps the protector well positioned in all riding positions.
- Upper extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility.
- Innovative patella construction features floating' protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position.
- Patella cup constructed from energy absorbing viscoelastic PU foam knee cup that is CE certified to Type A. Patella cup is backed by soft padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- High Abrasion resistant fabric on the outer central knee-cup area reduces the possibility of scratching.
- Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin.
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit.
- Hook and loop / TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit.
- Straps feature airprene for optimized comfort and airflow.