Developed specifically for women and fully compatible with Alpinestars innovative active airbag technology Tech-Air , the STELLA Yaguara DRYSTAR Jacket features a laminated membrane construction for effective waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk. Convenient pocket storage options, strategic reinforcements and class-leading protection, inside and out, the STELLA Yaguara Jacket is fully featured for adventure touring.
- Multi-panel advanced polyamide fabric shell construction for durability and comfort.
- Compatible with Alpinestars' class-leading Tech-Air™ airbag system. The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate jacket's inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket's ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit. Multi-ventilation zippered openings on arms, back and the side of the body.
- Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for waterproofing and breathability. The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
- Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves for improved fit and to avoid material bunching.
- Two front hand pockets, seamless chest and hands pockets with gusset and large back utility pocket for optimized storage of essential touring items.
- Two front chest pockets and inner waterproof pockets for safe storage of small belongings.
- New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook and loop grip strap securing system for rapid and personalized closure.
- Aramidic fiber reinforcement on elbows for durability, seam strength and abrasion resistance.
- Large stretch panel on the back of the shoulders and arms to increase flexibility and movement.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Multiple reflective prints to increase night visibility of the rider.
- Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag's operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest's ECU.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS WOMENS SIZE CHART