An extremely supple leather and stretch polyester fabric main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Stella Kalea Leather Glove a leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish sports riding glove.
- Engineered specifically for an optimized women’s performance fit.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Leather palm construction incorporates foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly durable synthetic leather reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
- Viscoelastic knuckle protection system for superior impact resistance and comfort.
- Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
- Synthetic suede side reinforcement on the pinky finger offers enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Perforated leather top hand for cooling performance.
- Accordion flex panels on fingers promote excellent riding flexibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Leather wrist cuff plus hook and loop and TPR closure for a secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended and reinforced with foam padding on the outside to offer protection to the wrist bone.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
Short Cuff Glove
ALPINESTARS GLOVES SIZE CHART