The casually-styled Solano Waterproof Jacket offers riders the best protection in a jacket optimized for urban riding; the construction materials offer superior abrasion resistance, while the Nucleon Flex Plus armor ensures effective protection against impacts. This jacket is also equipped with seven pockets for real-world practicality, while the waterproof zip on the front prevents water ingress.
- Main chassis constructed from a breathable coated polyamide for enhanced levels of comfort and high levels of mechanical performance.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyfabric reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion and tear resistance.
- Waist volume adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
- Waterproof zip on front and snap closure wrists for a secure closure.
- Straight collar for enhanced rider comfort.
- Five external pockets including a waterproof arm key card pocket and two elasticated inner pockets for safe and secure storage.
- Removable thermal vest for optimal levels of comfort.
- Side vents for improved airflow.
- Reflective details.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART