With a main chassis constructed with 600D polyfabric and stretch softshell for the optimal blend of durability, light weight and comfort, this jacket features subtly incorporated class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus armor for proven impact protection. This
jacket is equipped with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment on its fixed waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance, and has a detachable thermal liner, allowing it to be adapted to the weather conditions for real world
versatility. It is also fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system.
1. Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active upper body protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
2. Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulders and elbows delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, while also being supremely flexible for optimum comfort.
3. Textile construction with extensive softshell panels for the optimum blend of fit, comfort, light weight and freedom of movement.
- Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
- Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted
- An engineered sports body mapped fit and precurved sleeves for optimal riding performance
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment on the fixed waterproof membrane for additional wet weather performance
- Detachable thermal liner (100g body, 80g sleeves) allow the jacket to be configured according to the climate
- Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade)
- DFS Lite shoulders with dynamic friction shield on the shoulder for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding
- Shock cord waist for a secure closure
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables
- Zip front closure has been engineered to be durable and easy to use
- Chassis constructed from a blend of poly-fabric and stretch softshell for comfort, durability and light weight, with a 2L waterproof membrane for proven wet weather performance
- Low profile sports collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A class
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART