The SMX Plus v2 Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector and the exclusive Multi-Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement.
- Advanced microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection and superb levels of flexibility.
- Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improving abrasion resistance and natural forwards and backwards movement.
- Flexible accordion microfiber on Achilles gives enhanced natural movement.
- Strategically positioned ventilation area in heel and shin TPU for breathability and airflow.
- Outside entry/exit has stretchable accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entry and removal.
- Contoured high modulus shin plate protector gives superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- An evolution of Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper-flexion as well as providing Achilles and ankle impact protection.
- Wide heel counter with lateral ventilation extends to the ankle and is combined with a shock absorbing padded insert and self-molding ankle protectors.
- Dual density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area.
- Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate and absorb shock and promote sliding during an accident.
- Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
- Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
- Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
- Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
- Alpinestars Lace-Lock System is constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee a quick, precise and secure closure.
- Hook and loop tap locks the zip pull close, keeping in flat and safe.
- SMX Plus v2 boot is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS BOOTS SIZE CHART