Alpinestars Radon Drystar Boots
- Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and long lasting comfort.
- Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike's controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Internal heel counter and toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity.
- TPU Shin Plate and shift pad offer support and resistance for impacts.
- New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility and protection against abrasion.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Three adjustable lateral Hook and Loop closure straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tip for ease of closure and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
- Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection on both ankle sides.
- High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Rear and lateral reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized compound sole.
- RADON DRYSTAR is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS BOOTS SIZE CHART