The CE-certified C-1 v2 Glove incorporates a premium windstopper membrane from GORE-TEX and a newly designed cuff closure system for a secure fit around the wrist. An over-molded knuckle guard and a touchscreen compatible fingertip mean this glove is highly convenient for urban riding and commuting.
- Lightweight, windproof and water resistant city riding glove constructed from a GORE-TEX Windstopper main shell for effective insulation.
- Incorporates extended fullÃ¢â‚¬Âgrain leather reinforcements on palm and thumb.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protection provides excellent and abrasion and impact resistance, while the protector is subtly incorporated under the main shell for styling.
- Integrated foam padding on fingers and thumb for comfort and fit.
- New cuff closure with hook and loop closure for a secure and comfortable fit and greater flexibility.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).