The multi-panel Booster v2 Glove is made from premium leather and incorporates an over-molded viscoelastic knuckle guard for optimized levels of protection. Featuring Alpinestars’ stretch palm insert as well as grip panels, the multi-purpose Booster v2 Glove provides excellent sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Constructed from durable goat leather and abrasion resistant stretch polyester fabric for comfort and protection.
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip panels strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Viscoelastic knuckle pad for softness and comfort.
- Viscoelastic knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior side with foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Accordions on fingers and back hand for all-round movement and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Viscoelastic protector provides impact and abrasion protection. Guard is reinforced on the interior side with thick foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
- Palm, thumb and fingers padded with energy absorbing foam for additional protection.
- Wrist flap with hook and loop on cuff provides a secure closure.
- Little finger side wall leather reinforcement for abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS GLOVES SIZE CHART
Short Cuff Glove