Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket
Total Price:Add to Cart
The all-season Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilizes Alpinestars’ Drystar® membrane for 100 percent waterproof and breathable performance. The three-layer ‘liner to drop’ system allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use. The Bogotá has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back and arms for effective climate control in any conditions.
1. From a construction standpoint, has a 3D ergonomic shape to ensure that it is highly flexible and vented and incorporates a technical Drystar® liner to provide superior breathability and exceptional wet weather performance. In fact, the Drystar® liner can be worn over or under the main outer shell for real-world practicality and versatility. The Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket adapts to all riding needs and is the ideal liner to drop all-season jacket. The jacket has a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment for effective all-weather performance and superior comfort in any weather conditions, wet or dry - designed to ensure that the outer shell always stays dry, with the Bogotá it’s goodbye to soggy gear.
2. Tech-Air® Ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 or Tech-Air® 3 Airbag System.
3. Constructed utilizing 100% GRS certified recycled Nylon 6 materials.
4. The Bogotá Pro has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back, and arms with a unique sleeve vent construction and wide mesh panel for effective climate control in any conditions.
5. The direct ventilation panels on the chest and arms can be operated with one hand for fast and effective climate control on the go.
6. Level 2 CE Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.