A casually-styled cargo-fit pants constructed with knitted fabric for superior protection against abrasion and cuts, the Barton Riding Cargo Pants are equipped with Bio Flex knee and hip armor for optimal impact protection. These pants are rider-friendly too, with an inner liner for high levels of comfort and four pockets for real-world practicality; perfect for urban riding.
- Black stonewashed denim with knitted fabric construction for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
- Inner liner for enhanced rider comfort.
- Bio Flex knee and hip armor for high levels of impact protection.
- Two pockets on front and back and two cargo pockets for secure and convenient storage.
- Reinforced seat area for enhanced rider comfort.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Flex Plus knee protectors.