Alpinestars Monteira Drystar XF Pants
Total Price:Add to Cart
AMT-10R DrystarXF® pants are engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort in extreme adventure riding conditions. A new approach in advanced riding all-weather protective apparel, these rugged pants utilize a modular construction and the most advanced materials technologies available at Alpinestars and are equipped with Alpinestars new laminated 2L DrystarXF® waterproof and highly breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance. These pants utilize a modern material mix for maximum performance and offer versatility by allowing touring riders to wear the boot both in and outside of the pants.
1. The pants adapt to any type of riding and all-weather conditions, from short to long distances, and to warm, or wet weather conditions; they can be 100% waterproof and have adjustable direct ventilation panels that can be rolled up and positioned into the knee, thus converting the pants into a partial airflow pant while still maintaining the highest level of protection.
2. MATYRX® panel for enhanced airflow and mechanical performance.
3. Leather with Kevlar® GRID for high abrasion resistance on exposed areas.
4. Rideknit® panel for comfort and stretch zones for an optimized fit.
5. Modular laminated DrystarXF® membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
6. Superfabric® reinforcements in exposed areas for enhanced durability.
7. Extra storage options for long-distance traveling.