When you combine COOLMAX functionality with true Cordura denim in medium blue and PWR | Shield protective panels at impact areas, you end up with the Nelson jeans. This regular fitting jeans also features KNOX CE armor at the knees (in height adjustable pockets) and is also prepared at the hips for optional SAS-TEC CE-level hip protectors.
- 12.5oz Cordura denim with COOLMAX element - Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- Cotton twill - Twill is a type of weave with a diagonal parallel pattern. Twill is durable but still drapes well. Jeans are made with a twill weave made from a fabric called denim. Denim for blue jeans is made with a blue cotton warp and a white filling yarn.
- PWR|shield - PWR | shield has been developed in-house by the Rev'It! R&D department. PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level.
- Safety Stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Knox Lite CE protection - These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
- Prepared for SaS Tec CE hip protector
- PWR|shield knit protection layer - PWR | shield is developed in-house by the R&D department. PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level.
- PWR|yarn - PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- Visibility - 3M Scotchlite reflection
- Composition - 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Features - button fly front closure, double waistband
- Adjustable protector pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Comfort seat - Rev'It! has relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike - especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- Moisture wicking function by COOLMAX element -The COOLMAX element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Triple needle stitching - The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.