- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
In motorcycling, more than increased horsepower, lightweight components, or digital ignition management, the suspension defines the experience. An Öhlins suspension alone can significantly reduce lap times, increase confidence and double the enjoyment for every rider of any ability. An Öhlins motorcycle suspension can make a world tour a ride around the park. The dynamic relationship between rider and road is managed solely by a motorcycle's suspension. Because of that, the feel, the feedback, and the fun of riding all depend on the quality of the suspension, which is why Ohlins rear shocks are important. The fastest starts, the quickest stops, the highest speeds, the slowest crawls, the tightest turns, and the sharpest bumps, are where Öhlins suspension tuning and components excel. The world's best riders rely on Öhlins to help them ride better, and they're already the world's best riders. Let Öhlins make you a better rider.
Finding the right item and fit can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Browse by your motorcycle's year, make and model or contact our experienced staff with any questions or concerns.