- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $99.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $99 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Driven USA has been making racing products for years. They work to make the very best racing products available - from chains, sprockets, clip-ons, sliders, aluminum grips and most recently, rearsets. The full line of Driven motorcycle parts & products are well worth looking at for your race, track or street bike. The Driven Racing line of performance parts offers an incredible blend of goods looks, innovative designs and real American quality. Chain and sprocket kits are also available in multiple color options for most popular sportbikes. The Driven Racing rearsets are designed to provide a new level of adjustability never seen before, along with letting you customize the appearance of them at the same time - all suited to your preference. The Driven Racing sprockets are built to be strong and last and are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. As for the Driven grips, they are a two-ply grip designed to reduce soreness, arm pump and hand fatigue. They are made from a top ply of PVC sleeve design to stabilize the surface or the grip itself. With that, the second layer is a Kraton gel designed to absorb vibrations - with the end result being a very comfortable grip for long rides, race track, or the frequent track day.