- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo began the journey that would become a Global Leader for Motorcycle Gear . Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe.Alpinestars Boots Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars Motocross Boots caught the attention of motocross racing legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars first sponsored athletes and brand ambassadors. From that moment a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies. Now, nearly 50 years later, Alpinestars has kept countless world champions past and present safe and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestar's legacy of motorcycle racing and it's roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.
Alpinestars gear fits almost any style of riding and budget. Alpinestars Riding Gear benefits greatly from their heavy involvement in racing as well as their top notch design and testing. Alpinestars has their own test lab to ensure their gear is up to the critical task of keeping the riders protected. Finding the right size and fitment can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Make sure you watch our review video within the listings for our specific notes on the product, the size chart from Alpinestars for their measurements and as always, contact our gear experts with any questions when it comes to picking out the right size for you.
Shop By Category