- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
ICON Helmets offer more than just their bad ass style. They are safe (World Certified), comfortable and well-built. As always with the ICON Helmets, their style spans from the absolute cutting edge to stealth and subtle. From the Icon Varient Helmet to the Icon Airmada, ICON Alliance, ICON Alliance GT and ICON Airframe Pro Helmet, we have high quality motorcycle helmets for everyone at every price point. ICON Motorcycle Helmets are much more than just eye candy. ICON's primary mission is to protect and keep you safe, while looking good in the process. The Top Brass at ICON requires their helmets to be manufactured favoring the softer side of the Snell Certification. The end result is a helmet which serves to protect the rider more effectively in the event of a crash. Remember you wear ICON motorcycle helmets to protect yourself; looking cool is all bonus!
Finding the right size and fitment can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Make sure you watch our review video below for our specific notes on the product, the size chart from Icon for their measurements and as always, contact our gear experts with any questions when it comes to picking out the right size for you.