Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Need Help With Sizing or Have another question?
Call our Gear Specialists! 888.784.4327
The Scorpion EXO-R2000 was developed by our team of engineers in conjunction with Scorpion's stable of sponsored riders in the premier MotoGP race circuit for real race feedback and direction. It is Scorpions most dedicated foray to date in developing a world class race helmet designed for the most prestigious racing circuit in the world, yet built for the everyday rider.
- TCT Composite Shell Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- 4 Shell Sizes To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort.
- EverClear No Fog FaceShield Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating.
- AirFit Liner Inflation System Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric KwickWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while Ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Face Shield Lock / Vent System Shield securely locks in place. Or turn down for a light air flow when riding at low speeds.
- Emergency Release System Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel thus allowing easier removal of the helmet.
- Certification: Snell 2010 Certified.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
- Note: All Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmets come with BOTH a Clear & Dark Smoke Shield
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Neon Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Ride Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
How to Choose The Right Size Motorcycle Helmet from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Neon Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Ride Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com()
How to Choose The Right Size Motorcycle Helmet from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
SCORPION HELMET SIZING
Posted by Tom on 16th Apr 2015
First off, I would like to commend sportbiketrackgear for incredibly fast service. I ordered this two days ago after 2:00, and it was shipped to my door at 1:42 yesterday. It only had to get from MI to IN, but less than one day shipping was unexpected.
Now, about the helmet. This is my 2nd helmet from Scorpion (and in general), and I am 100% satisfied with the purchase. I originally had an EXO-500 and this is a much better fit for me. The four shell sizes make my size M much trimmer than the M-L shell I had before, and the somewhat more long internal shape fits me better than the EXO-500, which always left a bright red mark on my upper forehead after longer rides. I am exactly in between Scorpion's recommended sizes for M and L, and this M fits perfect. I would worry that a L would be too big. I have a small build, and this helmet doesn't look as bobble-head to me (the phantom black paint helps as well).
The helmet looks excellent. The spoiler on the back gives it a very aggressive profile, and the included dark smoke shield with the phantom black paint gives it a very edgy look. I love the subdued details on the dispatch paint vs a regular matte black helmet.
The helmet is of noticeably higher build quality than the EXO-500. The shield "ellip-tec" mechanism is much better than whatever the 500 has. It took me a few seconds to swap out the clear shield for the dark smoke on my first try (no instructions, of course). The shield lock/crack mechanism is also much better than the 500's, which I could never find (and often locked on its own while riding). The lever is at least twice the length, and has a solid actuation when locking/cracking the shield. The vent mechanisms also have a more positive feel to them when opening/closing.
Internally the fit/finish seems to have slightly more attention to detail. The included chin curtain is nice, and the breath guard works well for me. The fabric feels a little softer than the EXO-500, and the lip on the neckroll makes a nice seal that I felt was lacking on the 500. The field of view is slightly bigger than the EXO-500, most likely because I get to have a smaller shell size. The cheekpad pumping mechanism works great to get a tighter fit than you could without it. I have no doubt that this helps with noise.
When riding I immediately noticed that there was less buffeting at all speeds than with my EXO-500. The overall wind noise is also less, ESPECIALLY the low-frequency grumbling from fairing/windscreen turbulence. I'm not sure if there is slightly more mid- and high-frequency noise, or if I am just noticing it more due to the greatly reduced low-end noise. The low-end was causing me the most trouble, since earplugs virtually do nothing to stop it since it is largely conducted through the skull from the helmet. The EXO-500 was almost as loud with earplugs as it was without, for me. I could rock max attenuation plugs and still have my ears ringing after a 30 minute ride. (I ride a Suzuki GS500F, and the fairing + screen with its upright position are a recipe for turbulent air)
I was initially considering a Shoei RF-1200, but as far as I can tell this helmet offers equivalent bang for fewer bucks. You get a nice helmet bag, an extra visor, a visor bag, and the pump system that is exclusive to Scorpion, all for a price that is just right (even with a graphic). Scorpion has several great products that are priced very affordably.
I would definitely recommend this helmet to anyone.