Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Need Help With Sizing or Have another question?
Call our Gear Specialists! 888.784.4327
The Scorpion EXO-R2000 was developed by our team of engineers in conjunction with Scorpion's stable of sponsored riders in the premier MotoGP race circuit for real race feedback and direction. It is Scorpions most dedicated foray to date in developing a world class race helmet designed for the most prestigious racing circuit in the world, yet built for the everyday rider.
- TCT Composite Shell Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- 4 Shell Sizes To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort.
- EverClear No Fog FaceShield Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating.
- AirFit Liner Inflation System Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric KwickWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while Ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Face Shield Lock / Vent System Shield securely locks in place. Or turn down for a light air flow when riding at low speeds.
- Emergency Release System Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel thus allowing easier removal of the helmet.
- Certification: Snell 2010 Certified.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
- Note: All Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmets come with BOTH a Clear & Dark Smoke Shield
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Neon Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion Exo-R2000 Dispatch Sky Helmet at SportbikeTrackGear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Ride Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
How to Choose The Right Size Motorcycle Helmet from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Neon Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
Scorpion Exo-R2000 Dispatch Sky Helmet at SportbikeTrackGear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Dispatch Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com()
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet Ride Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com()
How to Choose The Right Size Motorcycle Helmet from Sportbiketrackgear.com()
SCORPION HELMET SIZING