Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Need Help With Sizing or Have another question?
Call our Gear Specialists! 888.784.4327
- Note:These are 1/2 gallon containers. Some bikes will require more than 1/2 gallon to do the job.
- This just may be the most unbelievable product you have ever used; Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is here!
- Everyone wants better performance and our racing, riding and driving areas are diminishing because ecologists constantly claim we damage or permanently ruin the surrounding lands.
- Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F.
- Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is premixed with de-ionized water to protect your water cooling system from scarring, scaling and to effectively provide "prolonged optimum operating temperatures."
- "Right out of the bottle" Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is "ecologically safer" than regular coolants for wildlife and the environment. What's even more amazing is that it works far better than most any other engine coolant on the market.
- Because of Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant's non-toxic phosphate-free formula, it's even safer for people and pets too!
- Remember it is a requirement of many track day and racing organizations that the "Green" coolant be replaced before going on track.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.