Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
STG is more than just a site, we are a team of riders who know what is takes to keep you riding. We are big enough to bring you the deals and humble enough to treat you like family. Click Here to meet Our Team of Riders.
- Note:These are 1/2 gallon containers. Some bikes will require more than 1/2 gallon to do the job.
- This just may be the most unbelievable product you have ever used; Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is here!
- Everyone wants better performance and our racing, riding and driving areas are diminishing because ecologists constantly claim we damage or permanently ruin the surrounding lands.
- Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F.
- Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is premixed with de-ionized water to protect your water cooling system from scarring, scaling and to effectively provide "prolonged optimum operating temperatures."
- "Right out of the bottle" Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is "ecologically safer" than regular coolants for wildlife and the environment. What's even more amazing is that it works far better than most any other engine coolant on the market.
- Because of Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant's non-toxic phosphate-free formula, it's even safer for people and pets too!
- Remember it is a requirement of many track day and racing organizations that the "Green" coolant be replaced before going on track.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Engine Ice. REALLY WORKS
Posted by buck50 on 16th Aug 2015
My street bike used to boil over often. Put Engine Ice in my 1125R no more overheating when stuck in traffic. With Motul Oil And Engine Ice my bike runs about 30° cooler. Definitely worth the money. non-glycol, and track legal. I also use it in all my dirt bikes I have seen a real improvement with my CRF 450. No more boiling over in staging. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS
Posted by JP on 19th May 2015
I have this in my R1 and R6, it does what it needs to and is accepted by most track orgs. It's also nice that it's pre-mixed so I don't need to measure anything out. Just wish it came in larger quantities, I tend to need like1.2 jugs.