SPIDI Beta Evo Light: the urban commuting motorcycle coat combining high thermal insulation and extreme lightness.
The 3-layer laminated outer fabric with H2Out® waterproof and breathable membrane has the advantage of being very comfortable, allowing this jacket to be worn over casual clothes. The detachable inner thermal jacket makes Beta Evo Light perfect for both winter and spring use.
The jacket is CE prEN 17092-2:2017 Class A certified thanks to the standard Warrior Light protectors on shoulders and elbows. Level 1 and Level 2 Warrior back protectors are available as options.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Fixed lining
- Knitted cuff
- "Napoleon" pocket
- Average weight 2,0 Kg
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Waterproof zipper
- Detachable hood
- 3 layers breathable, waterproof and windproof laminated fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
SPIDI JACKETS SIZE CHART