***Closeout, Video Reviews***
The Shoei X-Twelve Helmet is the top of the Shoei Full Face Helmet Range. The X-12 Helmet delivers a race fit, vents well, is extremely stable at speed and offers a large field of vision. This motorcycle helmet is perfectly at home on the race track as well as the streets. The engineering and build quality of the Shoei X-Twelve Helmet is something special in our opinion. Several of our staffers either own or have ridden in the X-12 and this is a helmet we recommend with confidence.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback
- The Aero Edge Spoiler dramatically reduces drag and lift coefficients, thus diminishing rider fatigue and increasing performance
Hyper Dual-Liner II Ventilation System
- Offers unmatched ventilation with internal channels and exhaust ports throughout the helmet
- The Dual Air Charge system: A forehead lower intake and a forehead upper "Air Scoop II", combine to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Outlet holes in the Aero Edge Spoiler allow warm air to be exhausted
- The lower air intake provides an additional source of air flow
- The neck outlet vent allows for effective air exhaust
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Exhaled air is absorbed into the "Breath Chamber II" and exhausted by negative air pressure, thus eliminating shield fogging
- The lower air intake provides air flow that helps to diminish shield fogging
3D Full Support Interior, Type 3
- The entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner and chin strap covers) is easily removed to allow for cleaning and/or replacement
- Each component of the inner liner is ergonomically designed to offer safety, fit and comfort
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
CX-1 V Shield and Lock System
- Q.R.B.P. (Quick-Release Base Plate) allows toolless shield removal
- A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent it from opening unexpectedly
- Shield cleaning kit included
- Standards: DOT 218, Snell-M2010.
- Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber) materials.
- Weight: 3.44 lbs / 1561 grams (approx, for Size Medium Solid Color).