The EXO-R710 is Scorpion's latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the sub $200 fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell, Ellip-Tec Base Plate System, Everclear No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, while commuting or during closed course competition.
Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell
- A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
Advanced Dual-Density EPS
- A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
Everclear No Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
Ellip-Tec Base Plate
- Scorpion's ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
KwikWick 2 Liner Material
- The second generation of Scorpion's moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
KwikFit Cheek Pads
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort
Certification: SNELL 2015
Warrenty: 5 year