The Saddlemen Gel-Channel Solo Track -LS Seat features Saddlemen's Gel Channel (GC) technology that is constructed with SaddleGel and a channel in the bottom foam layer. This GC design relieves pressure on the perineal area and increases blood flow resulting in a comfortable ride. This seat features a lightweight constuction with a SaddleHyde covering that provides the right amount of stretch to optimize the features of the underlying SaddleGel and Saddlemen's proprietary Black Magic foam that collapses just enough to conform to the rider's body assisting in good blood flow. The Gel-Channel Solo Track -LS Seat also features a water-resistant skin making it easy to clean.
Gel Channel Features:
- Saddlemen's revolutionary Gel-Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that are as unique as it is functional
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel-Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to achieve the following:
- Relieve seating pressure on the perineal area
- Increase blood flow
- Keeping the rider in the saddle longer
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat's fit
- Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride
- Fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there's no question it's a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle
- Driver's seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider's feet touch the ground better at stops
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat's foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding
- Each TRACK-LS seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike's passenger seat that matches your new front seat
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
Saddlemen seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
- Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
- Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
- Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number: