This is one of the lightest protective textile jackets on the market and is brimming with ventilation points, making it the perfect jacket for riding in summer climates.
Made from impact resistant MaxTex, the TracTech Evo Lightweight jacket also features K540 Mesh which has four times the volume of air pockets as the TracTech Evo 4 jacket and is knitted in a way to offer maximum ventilation. It also features four-way woven stretch with motion panels for maximum comfort and movement when worn.
Added to this are the fixed mesh lining to keep you dry, along with sleeve and waist adjusters which offer a tailored fit.
The jacket comes with a pocket for a back protector and CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour, along with shoulder cups and reflective panels for added visibility and protection.
Use the 360° connection zip to connect to any RST jean.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder Armour: CE Level 1
- Elbow Armour: CE Level 1
OPTIONAL BACK INSERTS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Secondary Outer Material: K540 Mesh
- Stretch Material: Motion Panels
- Inner Lining: Fixed Mesh Lining
- Collar: Neoprene Sports
- Zips: MAX Zips
- Thread: Corespun Polyester
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360°
- Adjustment: Hook & Loop Sleeve & Waist Adjusters
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Inner Pockets: 2
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Logos and Piping