RS Taichi RSJ832 GMX Arrow Leather Jacket
If you've been looking for the best, you've found it. The RS Taichi RSJ832 GMX Arrow is Taichi's flagship leather jacket and has virtually every premium feature available. The leather quality, construction and armor of these RS Taichi jackets is outstanding. The removable Windstop liner is ultra-effective without adding any bulk, the ventilation with it removed can only be beat by going to pure mesh textile. Pair it with one of several Taichi leather pants for a completely track worthy 2-piece combo. When you hear people raving about how good Taichi leather products are, this is what they're talking about.
- 1.3-1.4mm premium quality cowhide outer shell construction
- Perforated leather used on front and arms
- Removable and adjustable, Knox supplied, CE-certified armor on elbows and shoulders
- ** TRV044 CE-certified Level 2 back protector INCLUDED **
- TIPS sliders on shoulders
- Neck hump on back
- Removable Windstop inner jacket liner to COMPLETELY block all wind in cool weather
- Moisture wicking T-DRY mesh lining for moisture management and cooling effect in warm weather
- 3M Schotchlite reflector for increased visibility at night
- Waist adjustment
- Excellent elastic and strong Schoeller Keprotec on underarms and forearms for flexibility and extreme tear, abrasion resistance
- Elastic knit on back of neck
- Extensive use of leather flex panels on elbows and shoulders for maximum mobility
- CPS (Chest Protector System) snap-in system to accommodate adding one of Taichi's optional chest protectors
- Waist connection zipper allows connection to the following RS TAICHI leather pants:
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/icon-raiden-dkr-jacket/ Watch as Brian gives us a full review on the RSJ832 GMX Arrow Leather Jacket from RS Taichi. If you've been looking for the best, you've found it. The GMX Arrow is Taichi's flagship leather jacket and has virtually every premium feature available. The leather quality, construction and armor are outstanding. The removable windstop liner is ultra effective without adding any bulk, the ventilation with it removed can only be beat by going to pure mesh textile. Pair it with one of several Taichi leather pants for a completely track worthy 2-piece combo. When you hear people raving about how good Taichi leather products are, this is what they're talking about. Sportbike Track Gear is the #1 online eCommerce site for protective motorcycle apparel and performance parts. Buy popular brand name motorcycle helmets, riding gear, tires and parts at SportbikeTrackGear.com today! If you have any further questions post us a comment or send an email to orders@SportbikeTrackGear.com
RS Taichi RSJ832 GMX Arrow Leather Jacket Review from SportbikeTrackGear.comhttp://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/icon-raiden-dkr-jacket/ Wat...
RS TAICHI GMX-MOTION GMX-LITE APEX SIZING
Posted by Thomas Newhouse on 23rd Mar 2017
In my opinion this is the best jacket on the Market. Quality and comfort is excellent as well as the protection. The first jacket I ordered didn't fit. STG handled my exchange with 1st rate class! Thank you to all the staff at STG you guys are great!
Fabulous sport bike jacket!
Posted by RonDog on 17th Mar 2017
Bought the black with red trim jacket. Very well constructed, excellent ventilation, and damn cool looking!!
Also, the customer service with STG is 2nd to none! Very helpful and accommodating with getting the right-sized jacket and the right jacket for my purposes. Can't say enough good things about the customer service..!!
Best Riding Jacket Period
Posted by Ryan on 29th Aug 2016
As the title states this is one hell of a jacket. I am blown away that this brand is not bigger, yes it is a bit pricy but easily one of if not the best motorcycle jackets I have seen at any price point. This jacket has every piece of armour that could be fit in a jacket. They designers really thought of everything when they built this from quality of materials, features for both comfort, safety and practicality. The wind liner in the jacket though is what really did it for me. I live in california and obviously it can get very hot here, and while many wont believe it also decently cold especially in the mornings which is when i commute to school. With the liner out it breaths excellently, well enough I could ride in the august heat here with minimal discomfort even when compared to a textile jacket. And on the other hand with the liner in, the cool wind blows right off in the morning leaving me comfortable.
As far as saftey goes, I havent had to test this part of the jacket and hopefully never will, but if i did go down I am fully confident this would keep me safe. Latly the style is awesome, i got the yellow and black to go with a yamaha 50th anniversary edition R6 and the yellows are a great match and the jacket just looks great. Even better than i could have hoped. Lastly as far as fit the size chart is a bit confusing but i am 6,2" 180lbs and the JP XL Euro 52 fit me perfect.
Very comfy jacket
Posted by chris on 20th Aug 2016
I previously had an a*s gpr perf. that i gave to my son and i outgrew (was getting tight). The quality of this jacket seems right there with the a*s. Im no expert in materials , but this jacket has had good reviews on bike forums too. Like the other reviews say, its a great jacket. It has been in the upper 80's and 90's here and this jacket does the job. Better cooling than the a*s too although i had chest protectors before that i dont have on this one. So, that could have restricted the airflow a little. . I orderd the black in a 54. Im 5'10 about 190. At first , i thought the bicep/shoulder area was tight. But after wearing it a few times, it is fine. I love that it comes with a liner and a level 2 back protector. The bp seems very soft and flexible which makes me wonder, but i guess its safety tested for impact. im just used to my hard bionic one that was in my other jacket. I also like the fact that its not so flashy with logos all over the place.What I dont like is the side pockets are just a touch too far back in my opinion but not a huge deal. Also, the armor seems to be harder to get to (not the bp which is easy). But, not like you have to go in there often.This jacket seems like great quality and is very comfortable. i highly recommend it.
Posted by Chelsey on 13th Jan 2016
Was looking for another Dainese jacket when I accidentally came across an older taichi jacket that grabbed my attention. Then saw this. Size chart threw me off a little bit but overall this jacket is sick, quality is near the dainese and the looks are killer. Fits like its worn in as soon as you put it on. Airflow is amazing and the wind-proof liner does its job ( feels fine in mid 40s ). So as I said.....BUY IT!
Posted by Unknown on 17th Dec 2015
Looks great, fits great, and top quality! The wind liner works well in cold weather :D
Holy Air Flow!
Posted by Noctilian on 28th Oct 2015
Great jacket for the money!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Oct 2015
This is the first motorcycle jacket I have bought and it was a wonderful experience buying it from STG.
1)Fit: 9/10 Fit on this jacket is perfect for me, I am 5'11 190lbs and this jacket in XXL fits me perfect. I am a bigger dude due to years of powerlifting and the problems i found with other jackets was that the fit was too tight or uncomfortable while seated on the bike.
2) Looks: 10/10 Looks are completely dependent on a individuals preference, but I bought this jacket in white and wow does it get attention. Very high visibility at night time as well due to the reflective material. Easily cleanable due to the high quality of leather used to make this jacket.
3) Quality: 10/10 Very high quality jacket I can see this lasting many seasons in the future.
Posted by Andrew M on 19th Jul 2015
I ordered the black/grey XXL (185lbs 6ft) this thing fits perfectly. The quality is top notch, the perforations keep you cool even on the hot and humid days we have here in Pennsylvania. I'm very impressed so far and would buy it again or recommend it to a friend.
Great jacket, poor marketing by RS TAICHI
Posted by Maksim on 7th Jul 2015
Beautiful jacket with all bells and whistle one can expect from top company. Details are outstanding. Let's start from the top -
1. I didn't like Alpine or Dainese jackets because collars on them rubbed against my beautiful adam's apple :))) However, Arrow jacket's collar sits on the base of your neck with velcro strip placed below the collar, not at the top.
2. Protection in this jacket is absolutely top notch. Unlike my other jacket in which elbow guards slide up and down and left to right, in this jacket, they fit on your elbows and do not move. Shoulders and back are protected as they should be.
3. Jacket fits snuggly. So if you're size 42 US, order XL (52). Airflow is ok. I wore the jacket in 90 degrees and i felt fine (a few drops of sweat, but nothing major).
4. It has a lining inside. Not sure if it is for colder weather... i doubt that. Lining is very thin, similar to raincoat lining. So i assume it is to protect your body from getting soaked during rain. But then again, i am not sure about that either. It says it is for keeping you cool during warm days. I guess. If you take it out, it won't alter the fit of the jacket since it is super thin.
5. Good addition is velcroed buttons for additional chest protection.
6. Timely delivery and packaging by STG guys. Great job!
Here's one thing i didn't like -
I ordered black and red model. On all pictures, this jacket looks awesome with dark black color of leather blending with black elastic material in underarms and forearms, with distinguished red and white details. In reality, black leather is a shade lighter that elastic, more like matte black, and red and white details are not as sharp as on pictures. It absolutely does not make this jacket less impressive. However, it is deceiving. Either way, i am still extremely happy with the purchase (very expensive one), and if i could i would have given this jacket 7 stars out of 5.