RS Taichi GMX-Motion Jacket - RSJ825
***Closeout, Video Reviews***
The RS Taichi GMX-Motion Jacket is constructed of top quality cowhide leather with a moisture wicking T-DRY polyester liner. This leather jacket incorporates removable and adjustable CE protectors on the shoulders, elbows, and back with a removable Windstop inner jacket. The GMX-Motion Jacket also features a neck hump, 3M Scotchlite reflection, waist adjustor, and waist connection zipper (see list below for compatible RS Taichi leather pants).
- Outer Shell: Cowhide leather
- Lining: Polyester (T-DRY)
- Liner: Nylon
- 1.3-1.4mm top quality cowhide outer shell construction
- Perforated leather used on front and arms
- Removable and adjustable CE protectors on elbow, shoulder and back
- T-AIR on shoulders
- Neck hump on back
- Removable Windstop inner jacket
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- 3M Scotchlite reflection for increased visibility in night time
- Waist adjuster
- Excellent elastic and strong Schoeller Keprotec on underarm for flexibility and extreme tear, abrasion resistance
- Elastic knit on back of neck
- Perforated leather flex panel on elbows and shoulders
- CPS (Chest Protector System) ready to accept an optional RS Taichi chest protector (sold separately)
- Waist connection zipper allows connection to the following RS TAICHI leather pants:
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
RS Taichi GMX-Motion Leather Jacket Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
RS TAICHI GMX-MOTION GMX-LITE APEX SIZING
Posted by Tony G on 30th Oct 2016
This jacket is top notch. Everything about it I like. Fits great. I got it in white/red for high visibility while riding. Has two outer pockets w/zippers, if you prefer to use them...I don't, but I'm glad there are there if I need them. Also has inner pocket. It goes perfect with my Taichi GMX Motion Vented Leather Pants. High quality armor and all around. Has plenty of perforation for hot weather, but comes with liner for use on colder days. Definitely recommend.
Great Jacket for Texas heat
Posted by Evan on 1st Dec 2015
Absolutely love this jacket. I spoke to Brian Van about the Dainese Super Speed Perf. Jacket and said that for Texas heat and any hot weather riding that RS Taichi had bigger perforation holes. He is not lying the perforation on this jacket is amazing and flows air like you wouldn't believe. The windproof liner does its job as well, no wind gets through and it moves seamlessly with the jacket as if it wasn't in. The craftsmanship of this jacket is top notch. If you're in the market for a high end race fit perforated leather jacket look no further. The armor in the shoulder and elbows moves with smoothly with the accordion stretch panels and there are no pressure points. Overall very pleased with this jacket and would buy this again if ever needed.