The Rev'It! Women's Violet Base Layer Shirt is constructed of seamless 3D round-knit technology. The designers of this base layer shirt also utilized body mapping to map out where the hot spots were that needed ventilation which resulted in more ventilation technology being added to the back, chest, underarms, and elbows. The Women's Violet Base Layer Shirt also features autofit cuffs and hem, moisture wicking fabric, odor control, and an antibacterial finish to keep your body temperature controlled, dry, and comfortable.
- Polyamide - Polyamide - better known as Nylon - is a collection of polymers that create an excellent resistance to wear and tear as well as a low coefficient of friction, to reduce air-resistance.
- Composition - 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Features -antibacterial finish, odor control
- 3D airvent zone - The 3D airvent zone is strategically placed on the front of the torso, to allow excess perspiration to evaporate quickly during physical activity.
- Air spacer ribs - Air spacer ribs are designed to maintain an insulating layer of air next to the skin. This provides excellent air circulation and insulation, eliminating the risk of chill during cold weather.
- Airvent zone - Airvent zones allow perspiration to evaporate quickly from the body areas that perspire most heavily: the armpit and the back of the knee. The open-knitted mesh structure ensures dryness and comfort.
- Moisture wicking function -Perspiration is constantly moved away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly. This helps you to control your body temperature and keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Autofit cuffs and hem -Autofit cuffs and hems fit snugly and easily to riders of all sizes, without compressing or causing discomfort.
- Climate control unit - The climate control unit is a ventilation system, placed on the back, which actively and continuously pushes moisture outward from the skin to the exterior of the garment. The relatively large surface area for evaporation helps control the rider's temperature and ensure dry comfort.
- Insulation guards - Insulation guards keep warmth close to the body, to prevent hypothermia. An extra-thick rib is placed at the elbow and knee, as flexion points are especially vulnerable to heat loss.
- Seamless in 3D round knit technology - Seamless 3D round-knit garments provide superior comfort and technical function for a wide range of athletic activities, including motorcycle riding. The 3D name comes from the texture and shape of the roundknit. Made on a circular knitting machine, seamless garments have superior elasticity for optimal shaping to the body. The virtual lack of seams results in optimal comfort, while also imparting important functionality: fewer seams make the garment less vulnerable for seam breaks, drop stitches, etc., and therefore longer lasting. Those seams that are absolutely necessary are made using flatlock technology, to eliminate bulk. The result is the ultimate in comfort and function.