The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Women's Neptune GTX Trousers captures some of the best freatures of Neptue GTX Jacket. These textile trousers feature direct ventilation constructed into the theigh, reflective accents for night time visibility, removable GORE-TEX Paclite membrane, and a removable thermal lining. The Women's Neptune GTX Trousers also showcase adjustable-height protection pockets for the ProLife knee armor that comes standard.
- High density polyester 600D with Teflon coating - This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- PWR|shell 880D stretch with Teflon coating -Made of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR I shell takes the best of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, excellent durability - and puts the Rev'It! stamp on it. The Teflon coating does double duty, resisting dirt and repelling water. This PWR I shell fabric also comes in a stretch variant.
- Polyester rib with Teflon coating -Polyester is a durable, lightweight fabric that doesn't soak water. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave for optimal performance. The water- and dirt-repellant Teflon coating makes it difficult for dirt to affix to or penetrate any material.
- PWR|wax 500D - This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- Sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Insulation - detachable thermal liner
- Detachable GORE-TEX Product with Paclite Technology -GORE-TEX with Paclite technology is windproof, waterproof and extremely breathable. It is the ideal material for motorcycle clothing as it protects you against the elements. We added a thin lining to protect the Paclite membrane and to ensure that it won't stick to your skin when riding in warmer weather without a thermal liner.
- SEEFELX Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Composition - 94% Polyester, 6% Polyamide
- Adjustability - adjustment tab, adjustment strap
- VCS|zipper - Rev'It! VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- Features - calf zippers, stretch lips
- Adjustable protector pockets -Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- Grip panel at seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders - The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the Rev'It! collection.
- YKK side lock front closure -This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- Short and double long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.