Comfort is the key with the Marryl Evo leather trousers. The use of PWR | shell stretch on the waist and legs allow freedom of movement on the bike. The protective side of things comes from CE rated armor on the knees and hips. These boot-cut trousers made out of beautiful Busan cowhide leather can be combined with the Allure Evo jacket to create an elegant and stylish look.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Lorica - Lorica is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Busan cowhide - Busan cowhide is high quality leather that feels tough and comfortable at the same time. Thanks to its flexibility and the fact that it breaks in easily it quickly feels like a second skin.
- SaS-Tec CE protection - SaS-Tec armour offers the best possible protection during a dynamic impact. The armour is made of a new polyurethane foam material, without a hard shell or edges, which surpasses the required CE-values by 50%. The closed air cells function by means of progressive absorption: with a slowly occurring stressor, the material remains soft and flexible, whereas sudden impact will cause the protector's air cells to respond quickly with increased resilience, creating a protective shield where the rider needs it most.
- TRYONIC SEESOFT CE-level 1 type B hip protector - Version RV01
- Safety stitching - Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. Rev'It! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- Safety seams - The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why Rev'It! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- Composition - 77% leather, 21% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Adjustability - adjustment straps
- Features - stretch lips, calf zippers
- Hook-and-snap front closure - This hook-and-snap construction ensures trousers stay closed. The snap closes the trousers and the hook smoothly interlocks into the channel ensuring that the trousers won't open while riding.
- Stretch panels - The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- Short and double long connection zippers- Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the Rev'It! line.
- Adjustable protector pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.