The Rev'It! Women's line is designed, as they put it, "By women, for women". What Rev'It! has accomplished with this process is to take the safety of the men's version of gear and redifine the fit for a woman's curves. This results in a quality durable piece of gear with style, function, comfort, and safety all with with a dash of tailored fit.
The Rev'It! Women's Hydra H2O Gloves are designed to take on the cold and wet city rides with both the warm Thinsulate G and tri-fleece liners and the waterproof hydratex membrane . This winter glove incorporates hard-shell knuckle protection and Temperfoam on the fingers, thumbs, and palms . The Women's Hydra H2O Gloves also feature an adjustment strap for a custom fit, visor wiper, connect fingertips (allow you to use your touchscreen technology with your gloves on), and reflective accents for visibility.
- Connect finger tip fabric - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Goatskin drum dyed - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material's natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Synthetic PU leather - Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- PWR|shell twill stretch - PWR I shell takes the best of Cordura - high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, excellent durability - and puts the Rev'It! stamp on it. This PWR I shell fabric is woven in twill and comes in a stretch variant. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is Rev'It!'s take on Cordura . Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura - a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability - and puts the unique Rev'It! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Flock PU - Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- Thinsulate G - Thinsulate G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- Polar fleece - Polar fleece is a foot-like, rough material which consists of a polyester called polyethylene terephthalate (PET) .
- Hydratex |Z-liner with McFit technology - waterproofing
- Tri-fleece liner - This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Temperfoam -Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield knit - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR| shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle
- Composition - 47% Polyamide, 41% Leather, 8% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane, 2% Span dex
- Adjustability - adjustment strap
- Connect finger tip - Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Knitted cuff - The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.